Stand up bags are a flexible packaging option. They can be used for the packaging of food and non-food products.
The top 3 uses that commercial kitchens can use stand up pouches for are:
- Packaging soup/sauces
- Packaging dry products such as nuts, seeds, spices and other items along these lines.
- In-house storage of liquids such as soup or sauces. The liquid is hot filled into the pouches, chilled and then stored in a cold room. This is called the cook shill method and extends the shelf life of the product.
There are many benefits to using these stand up pouches including:
– they provide a great barrier, with minimal wastage
– it creates a longer shelf life for the product contents.
– excellent presentation of the product inside the pouch.
– easy opening with tear notches.
– optional re-sealable zip lock.
– ability to stand on the shelf in a supermarket, restaurant, home or wherever you choose to store the product.
Size: 250 grams (160X230X90MM)
Sold as pack 100/ Carton 1000
|Unit Of Measure||PACK 100|