Single Use Plastics Ban Qld - Returns
Author: Amanda Evans Date Posted:14 July 2021
SINGLE USE PLASTICS BAN QLD - 1st SEPTEMBER 2021
Statpack will no longer accept returns for any items included in the ban from the 21st July, 2021, for credit, exchange or disposal.
We ask that customers consider their need for these consumables very carefully to avoid over-supply when purchasing prior to the ban.
A reminder of those items banned from the 1st September, 2021 in QLD:
• straws: regular straws, flexible straws, straws with a scoop, cocktail straws and bubble tea straws
• stirrers: hot or cold drink stirrers, swizzle sticks and hot or cold food stirrers
• plates and bowls including single-use expanded polystyrene plates
• cutlery: knives, forks, spoons, teaspoons, sample tasting spoons, soup spoons, chopsticks, and sporks
• expanded polystyrene takeaway food containers and cups
For more information, please ask in-store, or review the Qld govt website: