Our plastic-free produce trays are made from rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp, a by-product of the sugar refining industry. Our BioCane range is certified home compostable.
- Product size: 268mm L x 173mm W x 46mm H
- Pieces per carton: 500
- Pieces per sleeve: 125
- Made from 100% renewable resource – the reclaimed byproducts from the sugar industry.
- Sugarcane products are a perfect replacement for plastic fruit and vegetable produce trays.
- They have a high wet strength and perform better in moist environments than conventional cardboard trays.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards. Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- Our sugarcane produce trays have an indefinite shelf-life, if kept cool and dry.
- The emissions associated with the production, distribution and disposal of the all BioPak products are offset through the purchase of carbon credits.
|Unit Of Measure||PACK 125|