This pla jumbo straw is black in colour and sold in cartons of 3000
ECO-STRAW - PLA
NEW PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) straws made with Natur-tec BF703B resin - ie Vegetable Starch. Natur-Tec® BF703B is a fully biodegradable/compostable biopolymer, fully certified to the stringent requirements of international standards for compostable plastics, such as ASTM D6400, EN 13432 and ISO 17088, and therefore provide an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional plastics. This product has a shelf life of approximately 12 months from date of manufacture.
This new range is for those looking for a commercially compostable, biodegradable straw, that is user friendly with all beverages including High Acid Juices.
Look for the iconic green and natural white colouring of these straws
• EN13432 (09-2000) – “OK COMPOST” CONFORMITY MARK;
• Packaging - requirements for packaging recoverable through composting and biodegradation;
• Biodegradation. (Natur-tec BF703B);
• ASTM D6400 AND/OR D6868;
• USA and EU FDA approvals For Plastics coming into contact with Food;
• (EU) 10/2011 amended by (EU) 2015/174, (EC) 1935/2004 and FDA food contact regulations.
|Unit Of Measure||CTN 3000|