Our clear rPET lids are suitable for packaging cold food. They are not compatible with hot foods, microwave or oven heating. These lids are accepted in the plastic recycling stream.
- Product size: 180mm L x 124mm W x 9mm H
- Our takeaway containers are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted that would otherwise be burned.
- We do not recommend using PLA lids for hot foods.
- They are grease and water resistant, with matching lid – perfect for food deliveries.
- Sugarcane products are microwave safe and oven proof up to 220°C for 20 mins and refrigerator and freezer safe (matching PET and PLA lids are not microwave or oven-safe – an eco-friendly alternative to your plastic meal prep container!)
- Matching lids are available in PET, PP or PLA (made from Ingeo™ - a bioplastic made from plants not oil, that is certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.)
- Our BioCane range has an indefinite shelf-life if kept cool and dry.
- Sugarcane products are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
Sold as pack 125
|Unit Of Measure||PACK 125|